Papa Pump Warranty
Important: Please complete the on-line registration form accessible from the link at the bottom of this page or return the completed registration slip that came in your Papa Pump kit box.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights
Terms of the manufacturer’s warranty
1. The Papa Pump (“The Pump”) warranty is provided by Water Powered Technologies (WPT). The Pump is warranted to be free of material and workmanship defects for a 5 year period (blue pump) or a 3 year period (green Agri pump), from the date of purchase. Please note the Pressure Vessel is warranted for a 12 month period from date of purchase and theEPDM valves incorporated in the Pump are not warranted under these terms and conditions.
2. The customer’s registration should either be by completing and mailing the paper form included with the pump to Water Powered Technologies at the address shown on the bottom of this webpage or by completing the online form, within 30 days of purchase to obtain the full warranty period. Failure to do so will not affect the purchaser’s statutory rights, but the full warranty period may not apply.
3. WPT will endeavour to provide prompt service in the unlikely event of a problem occurring but cannot be held responsible for any consequence of delay, however caused.
4. All claims under this warranty must be made to WPT or their approved representative prior to any work being carried out. Proof of purchase date must be provided to validate a claim.
What is not warranted under these terms and conditions
This warranty does not cover normal operating wear of the internal EPDM components nor any malfunction failure or defect resulting from accident misuse abuse neglect alteration modification improper installation natural disaster or lack of filtration and does not include any charges labour or liabilities relating to the repair or loss of water in the event of a malfunction of this equipment.
What to do if a fault is found
In the first instance, contact your installer or commissioning engineer to ensure that the fault does not lie with the system or any other components or any incorrect setting. The WPT approved retailer or distributor from where the Pump was purchased (if not directly from WPT) will process any claim and provide any necessary replacement parts.
1) The obligations and regulations involving water abstraction (which may vary from one state or nation to another) may mean a permit is required for water abstraction using the PAPA Pump. WPT cannot be held responsible for its customer’s liability due to disregard of any regional or national environmental regulations.
2) As a result of purchasing the Pump, the Customer acknowledges that they have researched and understood the performance specifications and limitations of the PAPA Pump. WPT cannot be held responsible for actual realised performance being below simulated or forecast performance due to improper installation - as each installation is bespoke, simulated and/or forecast system performance is provided by WPT in good faith. WPT is in no way obligated to provide support after this sale unless there is a claim made that satisfies these terms and conditions.
3) WPT may request a payment for any advice. PAPA Pump site support and all assistance otherwise provided before, during and after sale of equipment will be on a case by case basis.
4) Terms and conditions, product specifications and prices may change at any time without prior notice. Customer Statutory Rights will not be affected.