Sureflow Control Valve system for the Papa Pump
The Sureflow automatic flow regulation system signifies another revolution in the operational ability of ram pump technology. We are the only company to design and deliver not only the unique composite Papa ram pump, but a self-regulating composite ram pump for 21st century water delivery using no fossil fuels
Variable water supplies and low flow rates can cause hydro rams to operate at less than maximum efficiency. Water Powered Technologies has developed the Sureflow Valve to work with the Papa Pump and ensure seamless and automatic operation where flows are small, variable or intermittent. This is especially useful in areas subject to dry seasons or low rainfall.
As the water level in the supply tank drops, a float arrangement causes the Sureflow valve to close, stopping the pump. As the water level in the supply tank rises, the float arrangement will cause the Sureflow valve to open and the pump will automatically restart.
The Sureflow and Papa Pump combination is an ideal automatic water delivery system for installations where small or variable flows exist.
It will enable automatic self-regulation and maintenance-free operation.
Features and Benefits of the Sureflow Control Valve system
- Enables the Papa Pump to operate with negligible water flows
- Allows for one pump size to suit all flow rates
- Works with small or variable water flows
- Easy Fitment and Operation
- the pump will operate at maximum efficiency for the conditions
- no need to adjust pump settings
- no need to stop pumps during drier periods
- simple to install
- Environmental Benefits - uses no electricity or fossil fuels, pollution Free
- helps maintain water delivery in arid areas
- can automatically restrict water abstraction during drier periods
- Non-rusting - made from an engineering composite specially formulated for metal replacement applications