Experienced in groundworks or water pump installations?
then why not become a WPT approved installer?
We are looking for competent contractors to install Papa Pump systems, nationally and internationally. Although many farmers and landowners are capable of installing their own systems, some may require help with the installation, sourcing of pipework, tanks and accessories. As an installer, you will be able to purchase pumps at trade prices, supply the pipework and tanks and charge for groundwork services. You will receive free training from WPT, receive marketing support and sales leads for a large, agreed territory.
Whether your company is involved in the supply of irrigation or renewable energy services or is a water utility and wherever you are in the world - we can work with you to help you supply our unique patented products to help your customers save water and costs.
Is this you?
- You have experience in groundworks and pipe laying
- You own, or have access to, suitable diggers and equipment
- You are familiar with the items required (concrete rings, pipes etc)
- You will be willing to attend FREE training courses via Skype or Webinar
- You will be able to undertake an installation which can be used as a showcase demonstration site
Note: as this could be a customer's site - it is important that potential clients can see the pump in a correctly installed environment (the customer must agree to occasional visits for demonstrations)