Farmers, Ranchers, Off Grid, Survivalists, Preppers, and Sustainable Agriculture Enthusiasts Declare Your Energy Independence! Pump Water 24/7/365 Without Electricity, Gasoline, Wind, or Solar Power.
WPT's patented water pumping technologies capture the energy of flowing water to deliver it at great heights and distances to where it is needed using only the power of the water itself for an eco friendly solution! The Papa water ram pump may be a good fit for Rife Davey water pump owners seeking a relacement solution.
Many people who need to pump water use old fashioned cast iron water pumps that require an external power source - fuel or electricity - and are often poorly made, expensive to maintain, and not friendly to the environment. They are dependent on an outdated technology that no longer serves them.
But you don’t have to be one of them!
You can achieve water independence and enjoy significant long-term economic benefits through Water Powered Technologies’ renewable energy water delivery solutions:
• Eco friendly and commercially proven - 1000's installed worldwide
• Engineered and manufactured for 30 years or longer of continuous use
• The Papa ram water pump is lightweight – less than 9 pounds each – and durable (aerospace composite resin)
• Easy to install and maintain - contains NO moving mechanical components
• Requires no external power at all, just the energy of flowing water itself
• Deliver great quantities of water over long distances and to impressive heights
• Lowest cost of any known water delivery system
Great fit for replacement solution for Rife Davey water pumps.
This green solution pays for itself very quickly and thereafter the water is essentially free! If you are currently using public utility water for agriculture irrigation, watering livestock or parks/gardens/golf courses etc....
....Imagine the cost savings when your water bill literally goes away!
Q: Who should care?
A: Anyone who desires water independence from the water company – free water! – and values solutions that lower their carbon footprint and are environmentally friendly.
Typical users include:
• Sustainable Agriculture
• Government Entities
• Non-Profit Organizations
• Off-Grid Communities
• Public Parks
• Golf Courses
• Fish Farms
• Water-Treatment Facilities
• Home Owners Associations
Q: Can the Papa Pump get underground water to the surface?
A: No, you must have a surface flowing water source such as a river, stream, creek, spring, or pond.
Q: Does the Papa Pump work if submerged in water?
A: No, it will not work if submerged in water. It is designed to be installed in an enclosure on the ground downhill from the water source.
Q: What comes with each Papa Pump kit?
A: The Papa Pump kit contains:
- 1 Papa Pump
- 1 spare set of replacement valves
- 1 exhaust valve adapter
- 1 stainless-steel ball valve
- 1 delivery hose assembly
- 1 pressure vessel
- 2 BSP to NPT adapters
- 1 maintenance tool
- 1 comprehensive manual
- 2 patented SERADISC FILTERS (provides the ultimate protection by filtering out water-borne debris before it gets to the pump)
Q: How does the Papa Pump cost?